[sf-lug] remote participation (was: any opinions or thoughts on identi.ca?)

Jonathan Simpson jsimpson at jdsnetwork.com
Mon Sep 14 12:20:27 PDT 2009

Howdy. I'm also from about 3000 miles away here in Philadelphia PA.  I
joined up to keep tabs on what's going all over the place simply because I'm
deeply interested in goings-on in the open source world and how it might
pertain to various projects that I work on.  Besides, one can never have too
much email, right? :)