[sf-lug] any opinions or thoughts on identi.ca?

toya toya at linefeed.org
Mon Sep 14 10:01:35 PDT 2009

I have being using identi.ca since early this year. I like it a lot, it
has more features than twitter and of course is free software :)
One feature is the group one, which is really cool. you can have a
group, with more than one admin, to post in a group discussion you do
!groupname.. and then everyone from that group will receive your msg.

At the free software foundation latin america list people started a
campaign to use identi.ca and support it and I think that there is a
great number of latin american free software people on it now, and this
number is growing and growing :) which is great.

my id is:
identi.ca/isabela

:)
toya