[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day at Best Buy

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 8 14:50:59 PDT 2009

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

[Best Buy:]

> This is a wonderful idea

Comment omitted.  ;->

> but I am not going to be able to participate because I believe we will
> be escorted off of the premises.

You are correct that a staffer would (almost certainly) quickly ask you
to leave, and probably management would call local police at the same
time.  If you did not leave immediately, you'd be put on notice that you
were trespassing and barred from those premises for some period
thereafter (in addition to being removed from them).

You could of course decamp to the sidewalk, at the edge of the property.