[sf-lug] A Few Free Things

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Sun Sep 6 17:39:10 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

Part two (and the final part) in my series entitled "free things I'm
giving away as I'm moving abroad" includes:

- Samsung ML-1710 Black and White Laser Printer (a little low on ink,
USB connection - included)
- Logitech computer speakers (not sure of the exact model, but has the
"sub-woofer" and two small, but nice sounding satellite speakers
- USB Keyboard and mouse (logitech, nothing fancy but in good condition)
- Belkin Surge Protector - 8 outlets, plus phone lines
- 4' (?) ethernet cable
- Two sprint mobile phones (approx 3 yrs old) and 1 landline phone -
wireless with base station.

I'm staying in the Lower Haight until I fly out on Saturday, so if you
can come pick up before then (during the day is ideal, as I work from
home) that'd be great. Just reply to me off list and let me know what
you'd like. You'd be doing me a big favor if you took it all, however :)

Cheers, Tom