[sf-lug] [JOB POSTING] operations person, San Francisco, $75K to 100K

jim jim at well.com
Wed Sep 2 08:17:41 PDT 2009

My employer, spinn3r.com, is hiring a new operations person
to work with me, Our office is in SOMA, near 2nd and Howard.
Pay range is from $75k to as high as $110k for the right

My boss (Kevin Burton) just suggested I should post it to

The ad is on craigslist here:

We run Debian on all of our servers, and while our app is
in Java, the operations stuff is a mix of Python and Bash
(moving toward more Python). MySQL experience is desired but
not completely necessary.

So, please pass this on to anyone you think might be