[sf-lug] [Fwd: [vox] Linux Banner and Brochure]

jim jim at well.com
Sat Aug 29 08:21:10 PDT 2009

BerkeleyLUG is preparing for a Linux/OSS booth at the September 13th
Solano Stroll.  As part of our preparations, we have designed a 100"x32"
Banner that we plan to print in vinyl and a brochure we additionally
plan to order color prints of (it also looks decent in black and white).
As this is a non-trivial investment of time/resources, we are hoping
that these items will be useful for other groups at other events in the
future (i.e. we hope the banner can be sent from group to group and used
at various places).  Thus, I'd like to make other local groups aware of
the banner, share the PDF/Source files and get some feedback.  We plan
to send these off to be printed in the next day or so; so, we are not
looking for major design changes at this point, but
corrections/suggestions to the content etc...

The files are located at:

http://www.berkeleylug.com/Contributions/

Note that the brochure PDF is quite large (40MB) due to the uncompressed
print quality images contained in the pdf.  Note, these files are also
advertised on our projects page: http://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=2

I apologize if this is sent inappropriately to any lists - and ask that
people forward it to other lists they think would be interested.

Cheers,

Jack Deslippe