[sf-lug] mastering CDs in bulk for Software Freedom Day

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 28 11:47:10 PDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:09:56AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> All you're doing if you advocate MS-Windows applications (regardless of
> licensing) is to be an enabler.  Just say no.  ;->

I, as the author of Tux Paint, cannot control the OS that kids' parents
force upon them.

OTOH, it probably helps that the app is Tux-penguin-themed.  Bahahaha. ;)

(And no, this was never the plan.  I didn't see Windows or Mac as target
platforms.  I made Tux Paint because there was a gap that needed filling
on Linux.)

-bill!