[sf-lug] SF OpenSolaris UG, August 24th meeting

Rafael Vanoni rafa-el at att.net
Thu Aug 20 17:18:37 PDT 2009

Hi folks

I'd like to invite you to this month's meeting of the San Francisco
OpenSolaris User Group (http://opensolaris.org/os/project/sfosug/), next
Monday, 24th at 6pm. We'll have the following talks:

OpenSolaris and Power Management (Rafael Vanoni)
How SongBird is put together--for Dummies (Steve Lau)

~15 minutes each, lightning talk-style. We'll head to 21st Amendment
around 7pm, after the presentations, for drinks and food.

Location: Outspark, at 660 3rd St, 3rd floor.
Buses: 10 outbound to De Haro, 30, 45 and 47 inbound to CalTrain.

If you're interested, please rsvp at
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-OpenSolaris-User-Group/

Thanks,
Rafael