[sf-lug] [Fwd: Re: how to make a usb stick bootable]

David Sterry david at sterryit.com
Sat Aug 15 15:52:13 PDT 2009

There is a tool called fUSBi that will optionally download an ISO of a
100% free gnu/linux distribution and put it on a usb stick at the same
time making the usb stick bootable. It's very simple to use and if you
already have the iso you can just point it to the file and the drive and
you're done. It's based on a tool called Unetbootin that does the same
for a wider array of gnu/linux distros.

http://aligunduz.org/FUSBi/