[sf-lug] I am a Linux user in San Francisco interested in helping with SFLUG or independent Linux or hardware projects

user sfkeys at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:45:17 PDT 2009

I am visiting San Francisco for another week or two and have some time
on my hands.  It would be fun to help out on some kind of  project and
get my hands dirty, whether it's just setting up an OS, or upgrading
hardware or networks, or a creative hack, making wifi antennas, or
what-have-you.  I am windoze free and I am currently running Debian,
Ubuntu, and Puppy for stable usage, and DSL, and Slitaz for live
booting.  I loved that hardware chart that one of your members made.
That's my desktop right now.  I've been using linux for about 5 years.
I have some intermediate command line usage, if that's needed on anything.
I keep missing SFLUG meetings, but it would be cool to meet up if
someone if working on a project and needs a hand.