[sf-lug] request for ethernet cable, hubs, switches or routers

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:12:50 PDT 2009

hi,

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Michael Shiloh
<michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I can probably dig out a few. We might also repost this on Dorkbot - I'm
>  happy to do this for you or feel free do to it yourself.

I have never been on Dorkbot.  If you are a long-time member there and would
like to do that, it would be great!  I will check out Dorbot now.

> Last time I was at CACS they had a bunch of random Ethernet cables in the
> closets - some of it looked pre-cat 5, but of the half a dozen pieces I used
> all worked fine.

I will check next time I am over to CACS.  They won't be open until Monday,
though, and we were hoping to get some work done today and tomorrow.