[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 42, Issue 39

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 31 14:07:28 PDT 2009

Quoting mai wurd (maiwurd at gmail.com):

> The pseudo flame comment was in reference to some of the nitpicking in the

Glad you have opinions.  Everyone should have a few.

Me, I don't think pointing out badly wrong fundamental assumptions comes
within a country mile of qualifying as nitpicking.  Nor do I think that
anything that _is_ properly classifiable as "nitpicking" is therefore
also a "flame session", pseudo or otherwise.

But hey, the sky might be some entirely different colour in your world.

--
Cheers,              "There once was a man from Nantucket,
Rick Moen            who lost his .sig in a bucket.