[sf-lug] Paid work fixing Mac notebooks

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:13:55 PDT 2009

One of the schools that our LUG is supporting has some Mac machines with
issues.  I don't know what the issues are, sorry.  I only use Linux machines
at the school.  But our principal has said that some of the Macs are not
working correctly, and the school would be willing to pay to have the Mac
machines fixed.  If you don't mind working on non-Free machines, please ping
me.  I don't know how much the school is paying, because the principal
doesn't understand computers and so doesn't know how much work needs to be
done.  You would need to interview the principal and then submit a bid.

Thanks either way.