[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] What makes a true Linux user?

Andrew E andrewevansc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:09:57 PDT 2009

I am currently writing from a Windows machine, so you got me there. I am 25,
so you probably have a couple decades on me. You've used Linux a lot longer
than me and I'm sure you could school me on scripts any day. And just
because I make more money than you doesn't give me the right to criticize,
so I will respectfully withhold my comments until the next exhilarating
question. And yes, thank you for your services hosting this, etc.