[sf-lug] event reminder; july 25- tenderloin tech fair!

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:15:10 PDT 2009

hi,

I was able to sign up, but as someone says below, please do show up even if
there is no more room on the list.  Please let the guards know that you are
a volunteer, and not a client, so that you don't have to wait in line to get
in.  Just come right up to the front door at 150 Golden Gate Avenue, and
tell them you are a computer volunteer, and they will let you right in.  If
you have any troubles getting in or finding the place, please feel free to
call me at 415-351-1300 and I will try to come down and get you.  If you
call and I don't answer, it means that I didn't hear my phone, because it
can get noisy in there, so please just hang up and call again immediately
until I do pick up.

Please bring your favorite distros to show off.   Please also bring tools
for triaging and repairing computers, as we will be assisting with that kind
of work.

Thanks!