[sf-lug] (no subject)

Lx Rudis lx_rudis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 12:29:28 PDT 2009

hello LUGgers,

just another reminder about this weekend's...

Tenderloin Tech Fair

we'll be demonstrating Linux and installing appropriate distros for people who attend the event.  volunteers will be fed - last time we had coffee/donuts in the morning and a pizza lunch.

this is a very friendly event, and a great opportunity to evangelize Linux.  the event runs for 4 hours mid-day, and we've got an extra two hours before and after to deal with our equipment - we have six stations of Ubuntu-equipped PCs to use for demonstration purposes.

please consider coming down for an hour or three to help out!

event location:
Computer Center, Saint Anthony Foundation
150 Golden Gate Ave [2 blocks from market st.]
San Francisco CA 94102

event date:
Saturday, July 25th.

set up starts at:
8:30am

doors will open at:
10:00am

event will end at:
2:00pm

teardown will end at:
4:00pm

Sign ups have begun for the classes, tutoring, tech repair with ReliaTech
and Linux meetings for open source software.