[sf-lug] Books for kids about programming

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 14 10:58:09 PDT 2009

   You remember correctly, Jeff. What was a sf-lug
study group moved to the Noisebridge location at
83C Weise (near Mission and 16th), and as part of
leaving San Francisco passed the leader role to
Dan Silverstein, who's still using the "Think
Like..." book (currently about half-way through,
for those who'd like to join in: mondays at 6:30).