[sf-lug] [Fwd: Invitation to Linux.com]

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jun 24 21:47:50 PDT 2009

My name is Brian Proffitt, Community Manager for the Linux Foundation. I
wanted to invite the members of the San Francisco LUG to visit and join
the new Linux.com site. There, you can use our community tools and
features to help communicate with current and potential new members.

As members of Linux.com, you can:
      * Create a Group for your LUG that will allow you to organize
        events, share new ideas, and reach out to Linux users.
      * Use our Events calendar to advertise events; eventually our site
        will match local visitors to Linux.com to events in their area.
      * Tap into our Forums to give your members access to updated Linux
        help and support
I hope you will find Linux.com useful for your organization, and please
let us know if there's other ways we can assist you!

--
Brian Proffitt
Community Manager

AIM: StartXScribe