[sf-lug] how to use fdisk to repartition a 1TB USB hard drive? (jim) [sf-lug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8]

Eric Walstad ewalstad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:07:23 PDT 2009

Hey Jim,

The current issue of Linux Journal has an article[0] on hacking the
embedded linux running on the MyBook II.  Lots of results on
google[1], too.  Might be worth trying to gain root on the embedded os
and using its BusyBox shell to format the drive for you.

Good luck,

Eric.
[0] http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10389