[sf-lug] BADCamp at SF State Downtown Center

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Jun 4 11:07:57 PDT 2009

Passing this along:

On behalf of Information Management Systems Association or IMSA, a
student org at SF State (disclaimer: I'm their faculty advisor):

"We are pleased to announce Drupal Camp San Francisco (a.k.a BADCamp).
This will be a single Saturday event at the SFSU downtown campus at
835 Market St, 5th floor. The event will be hosted by the Information
Management Systems Association, iMSA, http://imsa.sfsu.edu."

RSVP at http://sf2009.badcamp.net/

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132 USA