[sf-lug] display totally effed

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 14 15:19:22 PDT 2009

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> Sorry, what does this mean, "seahorse"?

I'm guessing that he meant "Seamonkey".  (But I could be wrong.)

> I was having a problem with this screen resolution issue, and Rick Moen
> tried to help me, but I couldn't quite follow what he was saying.  However,
> if you follow this thread, you might be able to use the advice that he was
> trying to give me.
>
> http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2009q1/006509.html

That might be almost useful, if he hadn't just gotten through saying "I
think that I can get to my Administration menu, but I can't read
anything that it says."

--
Cheers,              Híggledy-pìggledy / XML programmers
Rick Moen            Try to escape those / I-eighteen-N woes;