[sf-lug] sf-lug meeting this sunday 11 to 1 at cafe euro

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:01:29 PDT 2009

Hi, Jim --
Hey, I was at the Ubuntu California LoCo site -- I was pointing a guy from
Santa Rosa there -- and I noticed that on the meeting roster it has SFLUG
meeting on Mondays. You may want to check that.

I wish I could make it, but I'm at the paper Sunday.

Also, fyi (going into summer), we'll probably do Lindependence II (this
time, it's personal) in Felton, and there will be one in August or September
in Portales, NM.

Talk to you soon.

Larry