[sf-lug] linux

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 5 22:52:48 PDT 2009

Quoting Jesse Zbikowski (embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com):

> For what it's worth, "Novell's SuSE" can also refer to openSuSE, which
> you can download yourself for free.  They do have a bootable CD.  I
> used it on an AOpen Mini PC that nothing else seemed to work on, and I
> was very happy with it.

CABAL has OpenSUSE 11.1 (both i686 and x86_64) in its DVD and CD
collection, and they're available to duplicate for anyone attending
meetings.  See:  http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar