[sf-lug] East Bay Jaunty release party

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:25:57 PDT 2009

I just tentatively booked the Caffeine at 835 Geary for Thursday April
23.  This way people can go to both parties if they want.  Some
advantages to Caffeine:

- Central location (walkable from downtown or Nob Hill; close to SOMA,
Mission, and Western Addition)

- Variety of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, whichever your preference

- All ages

- There is free wifi and a separate downstairs room, so we could
conceivable party upstairs and hack downstairs?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffeine-san-francisco

Please let me know if you would like to veto this idea or if you have
any ideas for entertainment -- I would love to have some people making
music with Linux (I know there are a few of you out there).  Otherwise
I'll plan to continue this discussion on the ubuntu-us-ca mail list as
Grant suggests.