[sf-lug] East Bay Jaunty release party

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:25:57 PDT 2009

I just tentatively booked the Caffeine at 835 Geary for Thursday April
23.  This way people can go to both parties if they want.  Some
advantages to Caffeine:

- Central location (walkable from downtown or Nob Hill; close to SOMA,
Mission, and Western Addition)

- Variety of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, whichever your preference

- All ages

- There is free wifi and a separate downstairs room, so we could
conceivable party upstairs and hack downstairs?

Please let me know if you would like to veto this idea or if you have
any ideas for entertainment -- I would love to have some people making
music with Linux (I know there are a few of you out there).  Otherwise
I'll plan to continue this discussion on the ubuntu-us-ca mail list as
Grant suggests.