[sf-lug] [PenLUG] Ajax and Python courses at Foothill College

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Mar 19 13:03:11 PDT 2009

Please do not simultaneously post to multiple mailing lists... when people
reply-all, if they're not on all the lists (I am, so this reply should work,
but be careful if you reply to it) then some of the messages will bounce or
be held for moderation, causing work for the moderators.

Send a separate message to each mailing list instead.