[sf-lug] Ardour

jim jim at well.com
Wed Mar 18 08:14:44 PDT 2009

   i've heard of studio 64, but just.

   i think one of my problems is that i have
a very vanilla box and it needs some hardware
help. i'm always suspicious of device drivers
and other modules missing or needing libraries
or some such; error messages help, package
managers help....
   i'm up for sharing the pain. i've got okay
command line skills and am a bit familiar with
GUI stuff. i'd certainly like to learn audio
on linux.

   did you go to the BALUG meeting about audio
on linux last night?

   do you know about the Linux-Audio-User (LAU)
mailing list?
Linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org

   i just learned about linuxmusicians.com
http://linuxmusicians.com/