[sf-lug] Dinner

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 17 16:18:13 PDT 2009

Quoting Mark Wood (markwoodresume at gmail.com):

> OOOOh, my bad! I didn't know there were TWO different groups on here. Sorry.

This is a mailing list for and of SF-LUG.  BALUG has its own, entirely
separate mailing lists on a different machine within its own Internet
domain.  However:

Someone recently posted an announcement of tonight's BALUG meeting to
this and a significant number of Bay Area technical mailing lists.  It
said "BALUG meeting".  It didn't say "SF-LUG meeting".

Anyway, no harm; no foul.  The names are easy to confuse.  And the good
news is:  You might enjoy BALUG and the Four Seas Restaurant, too.