[sf-lug] Dinner

jim jim at well.com
Tue Mar 17 15:16:29 PDT 2009

   the javacat place closes up unpredictably so
we've moved our meetings to cafe euro on geary
at 26th avenue, a few blocks west of javacat.
http://www.sf-lug.com  http://www.sf-lug.org
   no particular charge, probably the place
would like you to buy something, but they seem
easy going.

   tonight, and every third tuesday each month,
it's the BALUG group that meets at the four seas
restaurant in chinatown.
http://www.balug.org
   you can attend the talk (around 8 PM)
without purchasing the $13 dinner; tonight's
talk seems pretty popular, so you might not
be able to fit in. they ask you let them know
if you plan to come and share the dinner
(family style).