[sf-lug] Apache vitrual hosts

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Fri Feb 27 15:50:36 PST 2009

Yeah, typically you'd throw that in an appropriately named file
in /etc/apache2/sites-available and then add a symlink to it
from /etc/apache2/sites-enabled (there's an apache utility that'll do
this for you, but I don't remember the name of it offhand). You'll need
a "NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.1:80" directive outside of the
<VirtualHost> stanza as well.

Cheers, Tom