[sf-lug] And some San Francisco on Friday Fwd: [nylug-talk] KDE 4.2 NYC Release Event

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Jan 28 00:49:02 PST 2009

So, I just saw this link on the NYLUG mailing list.  I don't know if I
know Spehr.  http://planetkde.org/   I'm looking at "08:15, Wednesday,
28 January UTC" at 12:15AM jan 28, makes me guess it's a European
website.  I don't see it in my SFLUG nor BALUG inbox.  Maybe there's
another San Francisco?  I figure I better tell the local Saint
Francisians.  ;)

http://planetkde.org/
A. L. Spehr (blauzahl)   San Francisco Release Party!

Votes are in: We'll have a San Francisco release party on Friday, at
7pm, meeting in Sparky's. (on Church St., just south of Market;
reachable by Muni, or walk-to-able from BART) It's a diner, so all ages.
We can always go elsewhere if teeming masses show up, or maybe we'll
want to hit a bar later on. You can follow me on twitter @blauzahl and
find out.

So... Tell your friends!

I'll be wearing a blue KDE shirt with the white edging. First person to
show up that I don't know gets a blue KDE baseball hat. Woot!

=======================
Dear LUG,

I thought I should tell you that there's a KDE 4.2 release event on
Wednesday.

Web announcement: http://planetkde.org/ or
http://blog.jasondonenfeld.com/89
Wiki announcement:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+4.2+Release+Party#_United_States_New_York_NY

It will be at 8pm on the 28th at the Hungarian Pastry Shop on Amsterdam
between 110th and 111th.

Thanks,
Jason Donenfeld
Hire expert Linux talent by posting jobs here :: http://jobs.nylug.org