[sf-lug] ISPs that are good for Linux

jason stone jasonstone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:30:57 PST 2009

I second sonic.net.  Their support is professional and local.  I have
had no problems with their service.

If you decide upon DSL, I would recommend finding out how far your
home is from the CO.  The highest possible speed drops as the distance
from the CO increases.  You can get such a report from dslreports.com