[sf-lug] getting tired of Silverlight...

Paul Ward dssstrkl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:11:08 PST 2009

I didn't notice any silverlight content on whitehouse.gov or really
any flash beyond YouTube videos. In fact, whitehouse.gov seems to be
very W3C compliant and dropped the list of proscribed entries on the
robots.txt file from 2400 to two.

CNN isn't under the control of the White House, and isn't really all
that interested in openness or total access ie if windows and mac
users can use it, that's good enough.

Paul Ward

Sent from my iPhone
(So please excuse any terseness or typos)