[sf-lug] meeting at Euro Cafe 01/19/2009

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 20 18:08:22 PST 2009

   do you have a tentative date for your
triage session? who would be welcome to
participate? what would be involved:
* evaluating machines to see which parts
seem to work?
* unscrewing screws and dismantling boxes
and parts?
* assembling working machines out of good
parts?
* installing linux on working computers?
* other?

   if the above is not too far off, what
would be the chances that people coming to
help would be able to get parts and/or even
a working computer?