[sf-lug] email ettiquette and our new meeting place

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 18 16:13:24 PST 2009

   good thought: we're meeting at cafe euro
tomorrow night from 6 to 8 or so. cafe euro
is on geary at 26th avenue.
   mikki's email to me had a problematic
subject heading and i blunderingly replied.
   it's helpful to keep the subject heading
text and the message body consistent with
each other, even to the point of having
greater numbers of shorter, to-the-point
email messages.