[sf-lug] "Server" Hardware donation

toya toya at linefeed.org
Fri Jan 16 09:48:48 PST 2009

Hi SFCCP has some servers also, I will go throught it during the
weekend and see if we have something to donate.
Also we are organizing a TECH YARD SALE on jan 24 at MonkeyBrains.net
office - folsom street corner with 6th.

I will send more info about this to the list, it is a benefit to
SFCCP but people are welcome to bring their stuff to sell if they want
to. Also I believe great part of the 'left over' could be donated to
the schools SF-LUG is working with. So, it is worthed for people to
drop by and check out the hardware for sale.

I will send a nice inventation pretty soon to this list with more
information about the event.

bye,
toya