[sf-lug] how to read root's email?

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:23:52 PST 2008

I've gone completely over to web-based mail and, having just upgraded
to Fedora 10, would prefer not to run sendmail on my local systems.
  Nonetheless I still need to read root's email somehow.    One option
would be to forward the messages to my web-based mail service but that
requires running sendmail.    There's always "more /var/log/messages"
but, realistically,  I won't get around to doing that before there's a
problem.    What are other folks doing?

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)