[sf-lug] help signing up a new user

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 13:06:24 PST 2008

hi,

I am at St. Anthony Foundation (SAF) helping a new user sign up to the
list.  She successfully filled out the sign-up for for this list; and she
successfully received a confirmation request acknowledging that she had
signed up.  Now, however, we are unable to reply to the confirmation
request.  We hit reply to the confirmation; and we also sent in a separate
email with only the confirmation line in the body of the text, as
instructed.  In both cases (reply to confirm and separate email) we received
an error message saying that it was spam.  The error instructs us to contact
the "postmaster" and I am not able to tell if there is anything that our
SF-LUG webmasters can do to work around this problem.  Thanks in advance for
your help.  Here is the error message

This is the Postfix program at host webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<sf-lug-request at linuxmafia.com