[sf-lug] (no pyclass 12/1) [PYCLASS] 12/8!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 30 22:13:57 PST 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Alex Kleider wrote:

> --- On Sun, 11/30/08, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
>
>> What do y'all say?  Double-up on Dec 8?  Chapters 8 and
>> 9?
>
> We haven't done Chapter 7 yet.
> (Only exercises have been submitted in preparation for the class that has yet to materialize.)
> You meant Chapters 7 and 8 me thinks.

Ah-hah, I think you're right.  If there are no complaints Chapters 7 and 8
are what we'll do.

And I *really* hope to see some more faces than last time!  If you haven't
been following, now's a good time to catch up; the chapters don't take all
that much work, and you don't have to do the homework for previous
chapters you may have missed in order to join us again at chapters 7 and
8.

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	Why was Stonehenge abandoned?