[sf-lug] Save the date! Sat Dec 6 tech fair at St. Anthony

Kevin J. Smith kevinjsmith+lug at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:54:50 PST 2008

I'm all signed up. The website that has a registration form and other info
can be found here - http://is.gd/8HZV (shortened the URL - you can also
browse to it from the root page of http://www.sfconnect.org )

If any of you are on the fence about it, let me say that it is a really
great opportunity to use your tech or people skills to help other people
that are in rough socioeconomic circumstances bridge the technology divide.
I had an awesome time during the last Tech Fair and hope even more people
decide to come out - the more the merrier.

Regards,

-KJS