[sf-lug] replacing panel back to top of screen, Ubuntu 8.041

Mikki McGee mikkimc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 22:54:34 PST 2008

Hello;

    Suddenly, the panel went scooting from the top of the screen on
Ubuntu 8.041, found the right side of the screen, and stuck there like a
fly on flypaper.  I have searched the help topics, and found them useless.

    The help topic for moving the panel says to just drag the thing.  I
have tried that with left click-drag, right click and drag, and both
buttons click and drag.

    Can someone tell me where to find the way to unlock the position of
a stuck panel, move the panel back to the correct spot, and then lock it
there?????????

Mikki McGee