[sf-lug] OpenMoko @ BALUG Tomorrow

Andrew Fife AFife at untangle.com
Mon Nov 17 16:10:15 PST 2008

Hi Folks:

Sean Moss-Pultz is speaking at BALUG on tomorrow about the OpenMoko

Project, which he is founder & CEO of.  The OpenMoko

Project makes an open source, linux-based cell phone called the NEO

FreeRunner.  More info on Sean, OpenMoko and the Neo FreeRunner at

these links:

We're expecting a great crowd, so if you'd like to join us please RSVP:

  RSVP at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help the

Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and they ensure that we're able to eat

upstairs in the private banquet room.  Bottomline:  if we don't have 40

RSVPs the day before the meeting, we don't get the banquet room.

Meeting Details...

  November 18th, 2008 (Tomorrow)

  Four Seas Restaurant

  731 Grant Ave.

  San Francisco, CA 94108

  Easy $5 PARKING:  Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny

Cost: The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

Andrew Fife

Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk

415.806.6028 cell