[sf-lug] November 2, 2008 meeting at JavaCat Bistro 20th and Geary

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sun Nov 2 12:09:51 PST 2008

	I arrived at 10:30 AM and the doors to the Bistro were
locked. They were still locked at 11:30 AM when I took my leave.
One member Jeffery(sic) came by and ascertaining the state of
thing left about 11:10.

	I wonder what is going on with JavaCat...

     later
     bliss at sfo dot com

--
     bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
  the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
  It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
         --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.