[sf-lug] flash drive

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 02:43:02 PDT 2008

[Flash drive/s vs HD , vs SSD.
Flash fails almost as often as floppies , but I use them with puppy linux.
SSD costs more but works reliably.
I'm very happy with puppy from flash and want to use some distro's on
my larger flash drives. I've heard of something called approximately
'uNetBootIN' that may make it easy to load multi distro from one flash drive.