[sf-lug] [PYCLASS] Chapter 5 time-picking

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 27 07:24:06 PDT 2008

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, jim wrote:

>   i agree. let's keep to the same day-time:
> mondays at 6 PM. no can do? no can do! wait
> till the next monday at 6 PM.

Okay!

Then I invite people to ask questions in advance especially this time, for
our Chapter 5 meeting on Nov 3!  There weren't many people in attendance
for the Chapter 4 meeting, perhaps because the timing was weird.  So
please go through that chapter and email me your thoughts.

-- Asheesh.

--
You are destined to become the commandant of the fighting men of the
department of transportation.