[sf-lug] OpenMoko Code Sprint II - this Wednesday!

GregBot gregbot at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 12:09:29 PDT 2008

We're hosting part II of the OpenMoko code sprint tomorrow night, here
at PariSoMa.

Last week we did some media player testing - with poor to mixed
results.  It looks best that we adopt Jeffrey's idea to build an
OpenMoko specific GUI for the MPD player.

But we can only do it if we get some folks on board who can a) code,
b) come up with design ideas, c) help test, d) do other stuff as it
comes up!

If it's any help - you can now buy your OpenMoko phone online through
us!  Purchase it today and we can have it waiting for you tomorrow
night!

http://www.parisoma.com/openmoko_shop

OpenMoko Code Sprint II
Wednesday, Oct 22
6-8pm
PariSoMa
1436 Howard St (@ 10th)
San Francisco, CA

Remember, the code sprint needs YOU.  Vote - and act - with your feet.