[sf-lug] [PY-CLASS] I can't make a python class before thursday

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sun Oct 19 22:31:47 PDT 2008

oh, damnit, I always forget.  gmail always default to emailing the last person.

Anyway, the message is in the reply history below, but copied again here:
 Well, I would be willing to answer any questions to the best of my ability...
I still am not well versed in python, however.  I can offer advice on
programming concepts, such as the best way to handle a problem, or
track down an error.

 If there's an interest in this, we can discuss it on Tuesday, as it
seems to have become the day we're meeting next.

Jeffrey