[sf-lug] Think Python...

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 20:57:35 PDT 2008

While cleaning out old e-mails I came across this one and want to thank
Sameer for introducing the list to ThinkPython
which has now, thanks to Asheesh, taken on a life of its own.
Also I want to acknowledge the help from Jim Cortez, Jeff Brgg, Tom Hadden, Jeffrey Malone and our mail.master, Jim for their helpful comments
re Python.
alex

a_kleider at yahoo.com