[sf-lug] Searching an internship in the Silicon Valley area.

Timo B. sv-timo at datengarten.org
Tue Oct 14 06:47:58 PDT 2008

Hi list,
I am a Linux-enthusiast for 8 years now and currently a student of
communications and information technology at Fachhochschule Düsseldorf
(University of Applied Science), Germany, with bachelor degree expected
in 2009.//

//Within the course of my study I have to complete an internship in the
last semester to get the bachelor's degree. I thought it would be a
great and valuable experience to do this internship in the USA.

I would like to do an internship in one of these fields:
- Linux/Unix
- Software Engineering
- Networks
- IT-Security
- Embedded Systems

Preferably, the internship should last about six month (one semester)
with starting date in March 2009. I also have to prepare my
bachelor-thesis during this period. I wonder if there might be a project
which can cover both, the internship and the bachelor-thesis simultaneously.

Maybe there is someone on this list, who knows a company which is
searching interns and could help me with my concern?

I'll be glad to supply my resume to a company which is working in one of
my fields of interest.

You could even help me with tips, which companies in your area could be
interesting to me!

Cheers,
Timo Bolse