[sf-lug] ThinkPython: coding problem

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:42:57 PDT 2008

hi

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:32 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   seems a good thing that we try stuff the
> "book" hasn't covered yet. no harm in trying,

Well, except for the fact that some of us (me at least) have only enough
time to cover the homework.  One of the things that attracted me about this
class was that the text built things up at a reasonable pace to which I
could commit.  As long as Asheesh doesn't mind having a wide disparity in
abilities in class, this is fine.

I do apologize for being the flat tire in class.  Heh.  I do try to keep
up.  I suppose the benefit for Alex and Jim might be the opportunity to go
over stuff more frequently, thereby building up practice on the
fundamentals.  A good fundamental base is probably important for later
mastery, IMHO.  Just my two cents.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point