[sf-lug] bug jams anyone?

jim jim at well.com
Sat Oct 4 10:58:58 PDT 2008

   what an interesting idea.
   in addition to ubuntu bug triage, andrew morton
tries to promote testing the linux kernel. there
are application areas (e.g. audio) that could
stand a testing approach.
   having a place that has some computers that
multiple people could share would help. the KIPP
school might be able to support that (have to
ask christian einfeldt). saint anthony's might
be willing/able to support that (also have to
ask christian e).
   there may be other places (e.g. where i live,
tho' at restricted times).
   i hope we do it.